Creating the world’s largest reuse marketplace that connects corporates to charities and people to redistribute unwanted items.
Currently Operating in Eleven Regions
January 22, 2019
70% of startups fail, these are part of the other 30%. Find out why and how.
February 16, 2021
The top 100 organisations to escape to in 2021 selected based on the metrics that matter and reviewed by the people who work there.
December 23, 2020
Saturday's last-minute tier change - and the mass of resulting food waste - is the latest blow the UK’s pandemic management has dealt to the climate.
October 9, 2019
Ministries of Community Development, Climate Change & Environment and Alliances for Global Sustainability Sign Cooperation Pact
The Ministry of Community Development are actively engaging with NGO’s and non-profits to encourage more registrations on the Globechain platform to ensure that these organisations receive access...
July 24, 2019
Our list of the companies to keep an eye out for this year — destined to save lives, reduce industrial waste, or simply make your life a little easier.
More Ventures in Energy & Environment
Get the Unreasonable Newsletter
Get twice-monthly updates on Globechain and over 312 other ventures working to solve the world's toughest problems.