Gathering, processing and analyzing multilayer data to provide comprehensive and sustainable precision farming solutions to farmers and agribusinesses
Headquarters Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
ListenField provides a patented AI-enabled multispectral technology that covers every aspect of farming from soil's health to the final harvest.
Our technology does 3 main things;
- Soil analysis to improve soil for planting
- Satellite imaging and AI model to enable farmers to monitor their crop health taking into consideration climate conditions
- Improve crop yield and quality, yield prediction, pinpoint harvest and farm management optimization
The insights will benefit everyone involved in food production by optimizing resource use for higher yields.
- Raised seed round from Kubota Corporation, who now serves as a strategic partner.
- Provides services to corporates in 5 countries: India, Japan, Thailand, the United States and Thailand.
- CEO Rassarin Chinnachodteeranun's dissertation was adopted by the Japanese Agricultural Reform Policy.
Currently Operating in Five Regions
More Ventures in Energy & Environment
Get the Unreasonable Newsletter
Get monthly updates on ListenField and over 386 other ventures working to solve the world's toughest problems.
Must select the list to subscribe to.