Developing climate friendly solutions for sustainable EV batteries and low carbon fuels
- 20-60% lower costs of the cathode material
- Drop-in to existing manufacturing with 2-5X throughput production
- 70-85% lower energy usage
- Closed loop system to use recycled materials
- Signed LOI with one of the largest EV manufacturers to de-risk production and reduce costs.
- Joint Venture with Trucent (global leader in fluid recovery and regeneration solutions) for the scale up of SVX's MicroX technology.
- A focus [to-date] on non-dilutive funding and partnerships has de-risked capital investments. Awarded a $2.8M DOE Advanced Manufacturing Office Award and $1.3M National Science Foundation grant.
Currently Operating in Five Regions
February 3, 2022
New 2022 Report Reveals 5 Key Findings On The State Of Working Mothers As The Pandemic Continues
December 14, 2021
Studies show that 42% of working moms admit burnout. Here's how CEOs are bringing women back to the workforce.
More Ventures in Energy & Environment
Get the Unreasonable Newsletter
Get twice-monthly updates on Sylvatex and over 314 other ventures working to solve the world's toughest problems.