Developing climate friendly solutions for sustainable EV batteries and low carbon fuels
- 20-60% lower costs of the cathode material
- Drop-in to existing manufacturing with 2-5X throughput production
- 70-85% lower energy usage
- Closed loop system to use recycled materials
- Signed LOI with one of the largest EV manufacturers to de-risk production and reduce costs.
- Joint Venture with Trucent (global leader in fluid recovery and regeneration solutions) for the scale up of SVX's MicroX technology.
- A focus [to-date] on non-dilutive funding and partnerships has de-risked capital investments. Awarded a $2.8M DOE Advanced Manufacturing Office Award and $1.3M National Science Foundation grant.
February 3, 2022
SURVIVING PANDEMIC MOTHERHOOD
New 2022 Report Reveals 5 Key Findings On The State Of Working Mothers As The Pandemic ContinuesRead on Kuli Kuli Foods »
September 20, 2022
New Electronics - New cathode manufacturing process said to deliver low-cost sustainable EV batteries
In order to jump-start the energy transition and support the growing electric vehicle (EV) market, global lithium-ion battery capacity is expected to rise up to ten-fold over the next ten years.Read on New Electronics »
September 7, 2022
Positively Impacting the Climate Crisis with Virginia Klausmeier
The climate crisis has seen major changes in the past few decades. We’ve seen companies starting to step up to make positive climate changes and there are ways you can help with that. This week’s...Read on How Women Lead »
December 14, 2021
How These 3 Female CEOs Are Driving Workplace Change and Equality for Working Mothers
Studies show that 42% of working moms admit burnout. Here's how CEOs are bringing women back to the workforce.Read on Entrepreneur »
More Ventures in Energy & Environment
Get the Unreasonable Newsletter
Get twice-monthly updates on Sylvatex and over 361 other ventures working to solve the world's toughest problems.